Future-Plus Environmental is dedicated to understanding the individual needs of our clients and committed to the delivery of innovative and practical environmental management solutions.
With a proven ability to manage complex issues, our team specialises in the delivery of the following services to public, private, government and community organisations on the Sunshine Coast and throughout Australia. We also maintain partnerships with a network of other industry experts to provide additional technical skills as required by individual projects.
Soils, Water & Gas
- Acid Sulphate Soil Investigation and Management
- Contaminated Land Investigation
- Surface and Groundwater Quality
- Telemetry Water Quality Monitoring
- Monitoring and Investigation
- Soil Classification
- Landfill Gas Monitoring
- Due Diligence or Pre-Purchase assessment
- Landfill Monitoring.
Environmental Planning & Approvals
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Environmental Assessment Reports
- Preliminary Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Licensing and Approvals
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Investigations
Construction Environmental Management
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Construction Management Services
- Waste Management Plans
- CPESC Auditing
- Environmental Audits
- Environmental Monitoring
- Site Supervision and Representation
- Environmental Training, Awareness and Induction.